Newsletters can include:
- Tips to get you started and keep you moving.
- Motivating articles.
- Links to other resources.
- Information on classes and workshops.
- Methods to make the best use of your time.
- Tools for better storytelling.
- Connections with other memoir writers.
- Techniques that work to unblock stalled thinking.
- Assistance growing your memoir-writing business.
The following newsletters may include information on memoir writing or on general writing. Some issues are weekly and some are monthly. Some of the resources may offer to sell you services or products.
Jo Parfitt. Free report, “How to Write Your Life Story, The Inside Secrets,” when you subscribe to the newsletter. Scroll to bottom of page.
Laura Davis, Healing Words That Change Lives. Free report, “How to Write a Great First Line,” when you subscribe to the newsletter.
Meredith Sue Willis. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
National Association of Memoir Writers. Free report, “Begin Your Memoir Today!” when you subscribe to the newsletter.
Writing-World. Scroll to bottom of page.